We will post a complete list of connection games that we use in Nexus Science here soon. For now here are just a few. Please check back soon!
CLOSE THE GAP
- Participants start with eyes closed.
- Mill about the space.
- Participants are asked to stop with eyes still closed.
- Participants are asked to close the circle by reaching out and holding hands.
- The moment anyone feels that everyone is in the circle they call out “one”.
- Open eyes to reveal the results.
- Participants sit together in pairs on the floor.
- Sit directly with back to back touching.
- Hands are placed on knees and must remain there.
- Working together they must go from sitting to standing without using their hands.
- If successful, increase the numbers to three then four, etc.
- See how large a circle can stand up together this way.
- Participants stand in a line one behind the other.
- Agree on a target destination or course.
- Place your right hand on the right shoulder of the person in front of you.
- Use your left hand to hold onto the left leg of the person in front of you.
- Find your balance.
- Jump together towards the target.
- Do not break the connection.
- Return to the original position by switching hands and legs.
- Participants stand in a circle and hold hands.
- A hoop (hula hoop type) is introduced to the circle.
- All must try together to pass the hoop around the entire chain without letting go of each other’s hands.
- This continues until the hoop has gone around the circle and all participants have passed through.
- Do not let go.
- If the circle breaks for any reason, start over.
- Participants stand in a circle placing their arms out into the center.
- Cross hands right over left and take the opposite hand of your neighbor.
- Arms will be tangled but connected.
- Work to untangle the circle without letting go of hands.
- Do not let go until everyone has become untangled.